1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 3" 410 shells

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by billn, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billn

billn Member

WTB 3

I have a friend that is looking for 3" 410 shells to use for rabbit hunting, does anyone have any and if so, how much are they?

email the above,

2. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

WTB 3

I'm a month and 800 miles away from 5-7 boxes on win and rem 3" hunting shells
    (that I will never use). Have your friend drop me an email--they will be a fair price---however freight will not help.
    regards
    Bob

3. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

WTB 3

You need to find a dealer that can order new NobleSport brand for you, buy them as a whole flat (10 boxes) for a good price break. I could do this for your friend but he probably would not like the shipping. Bryan

4. billn

billn Member

WTB 3

Thanks for the information, I will print this out and see what he will say, I will see him on Saturday at a sporting clays shoot.

Email me with the prices on what you have, but I think he wants only the empties to reload. On Rabbit hunting you don't need a lot of shells if you have empties to reload. He is looking for a couple of hundred to relaode. I know buy the new ones and then reload, not a bad idea but that is his call.

thanks again, will let you all know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.