1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 28GA O/U suitable for SK&&T, +-$1,000

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BustClays, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BustClays

BustClays Member

Browning, Winchester or Beretta would be great, Ruger OK. Prefer 28", I'm fussy about wood.
    Please let me know if you have something of interest. I am located near Ocala, FL.

Thanks,
    Bustclays

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have a Beretta Silver Pigeon S in 28 ga., 28" barrels, choke tubes, new unfired at the Silver Dollar Gun Club for $1800.00. As you live in Florida 7% sales tax.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. BustClays

BustClays Member

thanx mike, I am in the midst of a deal on a browning, thanx for the offer. bustclays

4. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Here's one for sale on here right now if the deal on the browning doesn't work out.

http://trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=128966&messages=6

5. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

Bustclays, look into the Ruger Red Label 28 gauge O/U. They run about $1,300 new and about $900 used and they are very good. The only problem is that the safety needs to be altered to keep it from setting when you open the gun but this is simple and most shotgunsmiths can do it in just a few minutes. Ruger will do it for about $35.00 but you have shipping costs and it takes about 10 days. However, this is a very reliable gun and is a delight to shoot at both skeet and trap. But in trap, you'd better get on the bird really fast. I had to shorten the stock on mine as I have to do with all of my guns and I pur a Kick-Eez cheek pad on the stock to raise the comb and it works fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.