1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 28ga. & 410 ga.Hulls

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by THB, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THB

THB TS Member

In need of 28 gauge and 410 gauge (2 1/2 inch) once fired hulls, AA or STS, please contact if you have any for sale.

Thanks, Terry

2. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

have 500 once fired never hit the ground AA compression formed 28 gauge hulls old stlye $75 and shipping

3. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

I have 250 STS once fired .410's and I have 1000 or so new style AA's .410. Some of them are once fired, so are twice but none are any more than twice and have never touched the ground. Let me know how many you want and where they are being shipped to and we can work out a price.

Bill

4. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

I just purchased a 28 ga. and do not plan to reload at this time. Will be willing to sell the Remington STS once fired hulls for .12 plus shipping and will include the boxes when possible. Just shot my first 50 round sporting course with it yesterday so not a lot of hulls yet but I will save them for someone. Mark Mauch

5. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Sprinklerman,I just bought a nice little 28 also.Is that a fun gun to shoot or what.It is the 1st one I have owned,but have wanted one for a long time.Super little dove gun.Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.I will keep your email add. because I am loading.

Darr Wilson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.