1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: 28g win AAHS hulls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bob radasch, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob radasch

bob radasch Guest

0   0   0

anyone have any win 28g AAHS hulls they want to sell
    Bob R

2. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

0   0   0

I have some for sale. I'll take 13 cents each for them. If you're interested, I'll see how many I have. They are once fired. I also have wads for the HS 28 gage if you're interested in them too. E-mail if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Mike

3. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

0   0   0

What kind of wads do you have? thx, keith

4. bob radasch

bob radasch Guest

0   0   0

I was thinking about 200. How old are the hulls you have?
    I take it from your e-mail you live in texas- so do I so hopefully that will help on shipping cost

Thanks Bob R

5. dzneff

dzneff Member

0   0   0

If you have any left, I will buy them @ 13 cents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

28g hulls