1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB. 28 GUAGE LOADER

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by trapperwads, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That says it all. ed nichols

2. XTTrapCombo

XTTrapCombo TS Member

0   0   0

I have a MEC 77 Sizemaster with a mount, several new powder bushings, and a new never used 5/8 oz. bar also. If you are interrested please email.

3. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Trapper, I have a Mec 650 loader with a Mec Super sizer for 28 guage that was my uncles and I never used nor do I own a 28 guage right now. I also have a target box full of hulls and wads and I'm sure other goodies too. Make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll dig it all out and give you everything that looks like a 28 guage. Don (585)-786-5288

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

0   0   0

I have a NIB PW 800 in 28 gauge that I found the other day while cleaning my basement. It is still in the box. I will try to get pictures up tonight. I don't think it ever has had any powder in the tubes. I had to pull out the packing paper to confirm the gauge. Thanks Omaha

5. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 28 gage grabber that I got from a TS member last week, but it needs a tune up. You can have it for 125 shipped. I was going to send it to MEC and he was going to help pay the fix-it cost. I don't want the hassle.

6. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

anchorstream-----If trapperwads decides to pass on your 28 grabber, I'm interested--more info/details as to what it needs?
    thx
    Bob

7. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Royce 10..e mail to you failed. need more information. e mail or post thanks ed

8. JPSemper

JPSemper Member

0   0   0

Marlon (Anchorsteam),

You forgot to pay me the $200 for the 28 gauge loader and have not responded to my requests for information.

I ripped up your check in good faith. Because I didn't want you or anyone on TS to think I was screwing you. Then when you told me it wasn't right, I agreed with you for you to send it to Mec and then deduct the tune up from the $200 you owe me. The least you could have done is to write me through TS, e-mail me, or call me and tell me your full intentions. If you decided not to send it to Mec for a tune up, you could have sent it back to me. Not try to sell it to someone else!

I sent you a couple of requests to contact me but you are now trying to sell the Grabber without having paid for it. Now I'm out the $200 plus the shipping charges. How do you think I feel right now.

On TS.com I have always signed my real name. I will continue to do so. How about a response? You tried to sell it without paying for it. So now you've put this in a public forum.......

John Semprini

9. JPSemper

JPSemper Member

0   0   0

10. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Member

0   0   0

11. rd

rd TS Member

0   0   0

Sounds like Anchorsteam is trying to pull a fast one, Eh?

12. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

AnchorSteam, Why don't you return the ill gotten property to it's rightful owner before your real name is posted. You don't want to be labeled as a POS, scumbag or thief at trap clubs where you shoot registered targets.

13. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

0   0   0

So far, it appears that he IS a POS, scumbag and thief.

BB

14. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

It may be called theft by deception and you should clean this up as soon as possible . I too will remember your name

15. GRR

GRR TS Member

0   0   0

ANCHORSTEAM....GIVE THE PRESS BACK TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER OR COMPLETE YOUR
    FIRST AGREEMENT. YOU GIVE THE TRAPHSOOTING COMMUNITY A BAD
    NAME AND IF I DON'T HEAR THIS HAS BEEN COMPLETED, YOU ARE
    TRULY A POS A$$HOLE THATS WASTING OXYGEN.

16. duckeye

duckeye TS Member

0   0   0

If this guy is a thief as everyone thinks then his name should be posted so he does not screw anyone else. By the responses he is a thief from the word go as he wants to sell something for less than he was supposed to pay for the item SO I SAY POST HIS NAME ASAP. dUCKEYE

17. tgs1420

tgs1420 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.