1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 28 gauge old style AA hulls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by riflegunbuilder, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

WTB old style AA hulls in 28 gauge. I'm looking for any quantity up to or including 1000. Shipping would be to 30548. Please email with quantity and price. I would consider twice fired hulls.

2. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

I really need some hulls, i'd take as few as 200 if someone has some to turn loose. I'd also be interested in 410s. Thanks

3. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

I've found that it is really just as cheap to buy a flat and shoot them for the hulls as it is to buy them at .15-.20 cents each and pay shipping. At .20 the hulls are worth $5, so you get to shoot them once for $5 a box, you may save $2 by buying them but if you can't find them then this is a good alternative.

Paul

4. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

That's usually what I do except I am looking for old style AAs that are no longer available.

5. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

Aah, gotcha. Good luck. Try shotgunworld.com, there was a guy on the selling them.

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

Would you be interested in old Peters hulls? I may have 4-600 @ $.12 ea. plus shipping from 48393

Don Verna

7. sixten38

sixten38 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Don, sent you a pm

8. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

Don, if they are the OLD ribbed ones I'll pass. If they are the smooth ones that look like blue RXP or Premiers I want them. Thanks

I'm still looking for some AAs.

9. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

RGB

I am 90% sure they are the ribbed style so I will let sixten38 have them.

I may have some old style AA's. I will check tonight for you.

Don Verna

10. rdf59

rdf59 Member

0   0   0

riflegb
    What is your reasoning behind your desire for the old AA as opposed to the AAHS available now? I have asked the question on TS re concerns with the AAHS and the majority of responses appeared to be that both were equally good.

I'm interested in your viewpoint.

Dick

11. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

You can probably find ols style AA's on Gunbroker but they are expensive.

Jim Skeel<BR>
    P/W Dealer/Distributor

12. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

Dick, the reason I am looking for some of the AAcf hulls is not a highly scientific quest. I load on a P-W 900, I use mostly STS hulls for practice and the AAcf hulls at registered shoots. I can load the same load with no adjustment of my press in STS and old AA. With the STS the velocity is about 50 fps slower. All four gauges are @1220 fps +/- and it may not make a world of difference but helps my feelings. Plus I have several thousand DR (PC) 28 wads, I have loaded some AAhs hulls with my regular load by accident and/or out of curiosity; two loads or so with DR wad is ok anymore and hull wear? causes a number of off sounding loads.

13. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

Just to let you guys know I am still looking for some hulls. I promise they would be well cared for, I have been known shed a tear over a 28 hull that has lived out his useful life.

Also wanted to give everyone on the board a heads up that it appears we have people scam trolling on the board. I got a response from what appears to be a nigerian scam offering to sell me hulls to be imported from England.

14. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

Don, did you ever get a chance to see if you had any AA hulls?

15. high 2

high 2 Member

0   0   0

What would you give for a thousand or two? Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

28ga aa hulls old style

can old style aa and sts hulls be loaded the same