1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 28 ga cutts tubes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by nanuk, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Just wondering if any one might have any cutts comp tubes for a 28 ga. Although the cutts body is the same for a 20 ga and a 28, the tubes are marked accordingly by gauge and constriction. Looking for a spreader and mod---alloy or steel.
    I am aware there are barrel dealers that have them---thought I would see if anyone has something in the drawer.
    regards
    Bob

2. nanuk

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nothing yet--keep looking folks.
    regards
    Bob

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

I have a new alloy Spreader that has a small mark on one side. $75 shipped. I also have the 20-28 marked wrench $15. Both for $80. Jeff

4. nanuk

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

TTT
    Jeff--Thanks,your on the list.
    Keep looking folks.
    Bob

5. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Bob,

I have a 28 ga. modified in alloy in pretty good shape. Has some finish wear. $55.00 shipped.

Wayne

6. nanuk

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

TTT-for another day or so--thanks Wayne--I've got your info.
    regards
    Bob

7. johnpe

johnpe Member

0   0   0

I own three guns with Cutts and one is a 28 gauge. I've found all of the chokes I needed by asking the larger dealers in second hand guns. Over the years they have taken in a number of guns with Cutts and often sell them without the extra chokes. I've gotten all of mine at no charge - just taking them off of the dealer's hands. It's a good place to start.

Johnpe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.