1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb 25 straight patch

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by t.slabseeker, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t.slabseeker

t.slabseeker TS Member

0   0   0

Had a 10 yr old get his first 25 straight in a competion on Saturday. Anybody have any extras. ATA shop web is down cant get any there. Thanks Tim

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

0   0   0

Tim,

Absolutely, our pleasure. Please PM me his or your address and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow with a congratulatory note. It is the ATA patch just like on the ATA shop site.

Calamity

3. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

how many do you need? I have a coffee can full of 25's 50's 75's 100's.

J.F.

4. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

send the info to winchester and i think they will send a real nice written certificate to the person motordoc

5. Bart S.

Bart S. Member

0   0   0

Tim, I know because a group of the guys from my local club was looking for some also, at the grand Saturday we were able to procure several from Remington and Winchester. No luck with Federal, they did offer a order form to purchase some. These are the 25 strait patches with the shell outline. Hope this helps........Bart

6. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

0   0   0

I have seen a lot of them for sale on ebay if you look around. I would check there.

7. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

0   0   0

strange that the local club doesn't have them? The ones around me always do. Anyways good shooting youngster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.