1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB .223 Competition Die Set & Neck Die

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by randy-s, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randy-s

randy-s Member

0   0   0

Any out there? Please reply by PM or email. Thanks, Randy Shelton

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

0   0   0

Good luck Randy,,,I've tried everywhere and none to be found,,If you do get lucky let us know where you find a set,,,jim

3. sixten38

sixten38 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

For the same reasons handgun and black rifle sales are through the roof, fear of Obama. The current administration and the serialized ammo proposition in congress are driving reloader and reloading supply sales. You cannot find dies, powder and handgun/rifle primers anywhere, everyone is sold out. Some one is selling CCI handgun primers on Gunbroker at auction with a starting price of $50 for 1000, sheesh, wish I had thought of that and stocked up before the election, I would be doublin up......

4. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

RCBS is available new for around 94.00 plus shipping. This is the competition set # 37201 but I don't believe there is a neck size die in that set ???

Bryan

5. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

0   0   0

I use an RCBS Neck Sizer for shells shot out of the same rifle and to a lesser amount, a small base RCBS die for those shell cases that won't fit easily in my drop in go, no go gauge. The neck sizer saves me alot of time vs lubing the case. These shells work great in my Colt Match .223 and functions flawlessly. I highly recommend using the neck sizer in AR type rifles. Bought my dies from www.midwayusa.com Darrell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.