1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 22 HORNET BRASS OR LOADED AMMO

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Tracer, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME BRASS FOR MY 22 HORNET. IF YOU HAVE SOME EITHER EMAIL ME OR CALL 503-999-4617.

THANKS, DEL

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi, I am a long time Hornet shooter. Do not buy Remington brass. I have had bad luck on several diffrent occassions with it. The cases will separate in the chamber and what a nightmare! Brass is so cheap i just buy new brass. The cases do not last all that long so if you buy used brass try and get it very cheap. Hornet brass seems to be out all over the internet at the moment. Try Gunbroker.com as they will have it if you do not mind using an auction site. some guys use buy it now type auctions though. I bought 500 brass from powdervalleyinc.com a couple of years back and it was right around 100 bucks or so. I think they are out at the moment. Jeff

3. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

How much is "some brass" ? I have "some new winchester brass"...... where are you located in Oregon at? l.g.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.