1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 20ga Youth Shotgun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by WesleyB, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If you get her a youth anything... you really need to find some really soft shooting shells. To me youth models are lighter to hold but kick harder than a 12 ga. with the same speed of shell and shot weight. Just my opinion. Started my daughter at 13 with a 12 ga. Loaded some super light shells....

WesleyB

2. Damifino

Damifino Member

0   0   0

Contact Mike Batista At Silver Dollar firearms (ads on this site). We traded in a nice youth 20GA Beretta AL391 awhile ago. I'm not sure if he still has it but I am sure he can set you up with something.

3. Cardude

Cardude TS Member

0   0   0

I Have a almost new 11-87 20 guage with a origanal lop stock plus a new youth stock for sale 500.00 plus shipping Picuters can be sent Thanks

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

0   0   0

I secound mike @ silverdollar The 3901 reduced length is a great gun, best adjustability out of the box. Also can get full size stock and barrel for later growth. I also think you will get a good resale if you decide to up grade. Also another option is ti get the wenig New American trap stock for ladies and fit to a 1100 or other like gun. The semi inletted DIY stocks from wenig are nice.

5. kolar12

kolar12 Member

0   0   0

I have a Winchester 1300 20 ga youth for $250. As new in the box with papers. Located in south eastern Wisconsin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

names of 20 guage youth models