1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb 20ga hulls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 686, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686

686 TS Member

0   0   0

IF i were looking to buy some 20ga sts once fired hulls, what are they going for per 1000? thanks

2. georgenorman

georgenorman Member

0   0   0

I have seen STS and AA go for up to 8.5 cents a piece. The STS hukks are going for a little more than the AA's I think. You can expect to pay between 4 cents (.04) and 8.5 cents (0.085) a piece for either hull bringing you to $40.00 to $85.00 per 1000 hulls. It all depends on how bad you want them sometimes.

I hope this helps and shoot well in the new year,
    George

P.S.
    Happy New Year

3. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Where are you located?

4. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

I have been paying 5 cents to 6 cents for the last 2 years for Rem STS 20 ga hulls. Make sure you know what the shipping costs are and factor that in. I just bought 500 on Gunbroker for 6 cents each. Use a reloading calculator and figure the cost of reloading and subtract that from the cost of new shells. The difference is that absolute max you would pay for once fired and not get burned. For the sts hulls it works out at about 15 cents if you can buy new hulls for $7.50 a box and that is if you do not value your time at the loading bench. I miss the days of ebay when they allowed them to be sold on there and you could find large quantities for under 5 cents each.

5. headsupdesign

headsupdesign TS Member

0   0   0

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=152103033

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.