1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB 2012 Grand American pin

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by T.A.K., Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.A.K.

T.A.K. Member

0   0   0

So I really want a 2012 Grand American pin.
    This was my first ever Grand American but unfortunately I didn't come down until Thursday for the Champion of Champion event and found out that pins ran out on Tuesday.

I'm kinda down since I want one to remember this shoot. It's also special to me because I won my first Grand Event trophy.
    In the Crow shooting supply handicap I was penalized to the 25 yard line (Didn't have enough targets) and I shot a 98! Dropped 2 birds the first round and ran the next 75. So I won Lady I champ and took a giant leap from the 19 yard line to the 26.5 yard line!

The guys at classification couldn't believe it and really couldn't find another pin lying around.
    Anyone willing to sell theirs?
  2. CROY1990

CROY1990 Member

0   0   0

T.A.K., I shot with you and was on post 5 of the squad. Congrats on your super day of shooting. I admire you for shooting your best and letting the chips fall where they may. I have never heard of a shooter getting 7.5 yards in one event. If I had a pin I would be more than happy to give it to you but I also did not receive one. Good luck.
  3. gsd63

gsd63 Member

0   0   0

Have you found a pin yet ? My kids shot prelim week and one might not have a use for their pin. If you really want one I don't mind sending it to you if they are ok with it. I will check with them tomorrow and let ya know if you haven't gotten one by then.
  4. T.A.K.

T.A.K. Member

0   0   0

CROY1990- It was a pleasure to shoot with you. i'm just glad we were able to finish up our handicap before that storm hit. I swear I was seeing lightning during it and it's really not cool that they ran out of pins.

Gsd63- I still haven't found a pin. I've asked around and emailed one of the delegates from my state to see if he grabbed a couple more. I'd really appreciate it, but only if they really don't want it.
  5. zinger

zinger Member

0   0   0

I have an extra I'll mail to you. Sent you a PM. Kim Bateman
  6. T.A.K.

T.A.K. Member

0   0   0

Thank you, Kim! I really appreciate it :D
  7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I was told by an employee that someone decided to hand out Grand pins to the AIM kids on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. That resulted in a shortage. This should have never happened.
  8. slide action

slide action Active Member

0   0   0

grntitan, agreed! That was a really BAD idea! Nothing against the kids, but a lot of people who shot the Grand came up without a pin because of it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.