1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 20 Gauge something!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by markdenis, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Thanks for the info. I have several flats of Wolf 20ga & 410's that I want to shoot. Have you tried the Wolf shells in your Chamber Mates?

2. yodes

yodes TS Member

I have a set of the Briley chamber inserts, the Sidekicks for shooting 20 gauge in 12 I would sell. I only have the inserts, not the knock-out tool. I'd sell them for $155 shipped. They worked pretty well, but I got a 20 gauge barrel for my 12, so don't need them anymore. Above should be a web link to see what they are like.

Steve

3. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

yodes:

I sent you an email.

MR

4. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Still looking. I might even consider a whole gun if it has a release.

MR

5. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Look on eBay for a Savage Four-Tenner tube to convert your 12 ga. to .410...they run about $60 +/- and are well made. I have one to convert 20ga. guns to .410 but haven't put it on eBay yet. Ed

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

not going to be easy finding a 20 with a release
    I have a beautiful as new Browning XS Sporting 20ga..30" barrels, very nice wood,..with either 5 or 6 extended Briley chokes in new Browning hardcase...would be easy to have a release installed...$1950 plus shipping to your ffl

7. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

CalvinMD:

Yes I know it might be difficult to find a 20ga with a release. I will give it some time, but if I don't find one I may get back to you.

Thanks, MR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.