1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 20 Ga 1100 Old Style Barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FormerMarine, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

Looking for a old style (Pre 1973, non LT) 20 ga. 1100 barrel. I currently have a 26" fixed IC and am looking for something longer and chocked tighter.

Thanks in advance
    Bill

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Try WWW.corsonsbarrels.com Jeff

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Bill, Those barrels are rare as hens teeth and command big bucks. Ribbed barrels usually bring in the area of 250 or so on E-bay. I just bought guns for the barrels and then used the leftovers for parts or sold what I thought I didn't need. Unless you get lucky you won't see any cheap. Good Luck.... Jeff

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

One thing, Do you have a standard 20 or an LW ? A quarter will pass through the ring on a standard weight 20 but not an LW or LT. Jeff

5. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

BigBore Jeff, Yes it is a standard weight (serial number ends in X) and I have been looking for months now. Corson's website has several and I will order one tomorrow. I wish I would have known about that site a whiel ago!

Superxjeff......I know. I passed one up about a year ago and I am kicking myself now. I am going to buy a 28" full to go with the 26" IC and that will be all I need. Wife is going to shoot it for trap and I will shoot it for skeet.

Thanks for your help guys.

Bill

6. TTiger

TTiger TS Member

Bill,
    I have two 20ga standard weight barrels. One 26" ic and one 28" full. Both barrels are 98%. Both are non rib. $75.00 each plus shipping. You could have a rib put on the 28" full and have a great barrel. Tony

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Go to www.barrelexchange.com and check Remington and then 20 ga. He has cheaper barrels then Corsons. His name is Harvey Broome and he normally has an entire page of barrels in the Gunlist every third issue. This guy has more stock then Vintage, and Corsons combined. I just never think that anybody wants to pay that much so I didn't bother to give you the information. Jeff

8. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Tom Fiori has a few, ribbed and non ribbed. E-mail me for his number.

low8X2@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1100 20 ga old style