1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 16ga Midas Chokes IC & Mod

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Hitapair, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Title of thread says it all. Please PM me. Thanks. Rich

2. willing

willing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Browning Midas chokes are not made in 16 ga.These chokes are made by Briley but no 16 ga. The only 16 ga browning chokes I know of are Invector not Invector + are made by Trulock.

Bill

3. legman

legman Member

0   0   0

Please correct me if i'm wrong but browning made a 16ga. sporting o/u a few years ago and I believe they came out with Midas chokes. Kenny Bruggeman

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nope. Invectors. I have 4 of them for my O/U 16 Grade III lighting.

5. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I own four of the Browning 16 Gauge Citori's (a Grade III, a Gran Lightning and two Lightning Feathers) and all came with Invector chokes (NOT INVECTOR +).

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Kenny is correct. The 525 Citori 16ga Sporting model comes with what Browning calls midas chokes and that is what I am wanting to buy. There are very few 525 Sporting 16ga models around.

7. RSVP410

RSVP410 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hitapair,

If you can not find some used chokes (a long shot), Briley made the 16ga Midas chokes for Browning. I have recently purchased some of these choke in Light Mod directly from Briley since Browning never sold this constriction. They look just like the Browning factory chokes.

Good luck,
    Scott

8. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks, Scott.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.