1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 16 gauge Hornady 366

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Sam Ogle, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam Ogle

Sam Ogle Member

0   0   0

Wanted to buy:
    A Sixteen (16) gauge Hornady 366 Reloader.
    Does someone have one they no longer use?
    Parts to convert from Hornady are gone.

Sam Ogle, Lincoln, NE

2. Sam Ogle

Sam Ogle Member

0   0   0

3. Sam Ogle

Sam Ogle Member

0   0   0

Just to add; I've a nice 16 gauge side by side (Fox) and want to do some serious reloading. I own two 366's, and am used to them. As you reloaders know, every reloader has it own "kinks," but I have used 366's for over 20 years.
    I have had some nice folks here on Trapshooters recommend I get parts from Hornady and convert a 12 gauge, but they are now out of parts.
    Hornady told me to call "Lock, Stock & Barrel" in Valentine, Ne; because they had sold them all remaining machines.........no luck.

Were I a rich man........I would go Spolar. But, am not.

Thanks
    Sam Ogle, Lincoln, NE

4. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

You could always go MEC 9000 in 16 gauge. JW

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

post on the 16ga society web and see if anybody can help you.

6. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

0   0   0

Sam,
    Do you currently have a 366 in another gauge you can convert? If so what parts are you missing? Maybe some of ours will work. Send me a private message or e-mail me, I am still working from home because of my broken leg.
    Dicksie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hornady 366 16 gauge