1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 12GA Youth trap shoot gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Art D, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art D

Art D Member

0   0   0

Need a 12ga youth trap shootgun for a 11 year old,single barrel, 13" pull.Have 1 brand new 20 Ga BP Browning pump would like to sell or trade.

2. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

Hi
    Just get one of those H&R single barrels. Great little gun for the money ($350).... 30" barrel, chokes, and light. shoot 7/8 loads and you're good to go.

3. G-12

G-12 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 12 gauge Beretta 3901 for sale. 26 inch barrel. LOP is 12". $650. The gun's in good condition and has been replaced on the trap line with a BT-99. If you're interested please PM me. Thanks, Ben

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

New Beretta 3901 12 ga., in 26" or 28", 12" LOP w/two 1/2" spacers. Three year Beretta warranty. $925.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

5. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Browning BPS that has about 500 shells through it. Gun is a 99.9%. I also had an adjustable comb added to it. Comes complete with everything it come from the factory with including all manuals, chokes and the original box. $500.00 takes it. Let me know if this interest you. I purchased this gun for my 14 year old son. He has not shot it for a year now so I am going to sale it.

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

ArtD Please do not buy a H &R single shot for a youth to shoot trap. These guns are field guns and kick very hard and can discourage a young shooter very quick. I have a BT-99 old style 34"Full choke that is kind of rough looking(blueing worn off on bottom of rec.stock has normal wear for an old gun)not pretty, but locks up very tight. The elderly gentleman that traded it to me has ran more than 1(one) 100 straights with the gun.I am not trying to sell this gun on this site,but if you want to trade please e=mail me. Joe Whitehurst President New Mexico State Trapshooting Assoc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.