1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: 12ga Single-Stage press

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by goatskin, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

PW 375 or RCBS mini-Grand preferred, but old Hornady/Pacific might work too.

I will be loading a few boxes, each, of several different recipes, so lots of jewelry alongside would be sweet, too.

Bob

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bob, I have a sizemaster for you

3. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

Jack, Paul ... I'm going to see if I can shake a PW or Pacific out of the bushes first, before I go back to MEC.

Paul, you need to put 2 half-bags of misc. wads with that new press and put it on eBay ... you'll get way-more money.

Bob

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

goatskin,

I've got a complete DL-155 w/ primer feed 12ga and a Bair 405 12ga complete and in nice condition w/ bigger powder and shot tubes.

It any of these interst you, PM me.

ss

5. blaster

blaster Member

0   0   0

I have a pw 375 i would sell

6. TERRYB

TERRYB Member

0   0   0

Goatskin,

Sent you a PM......Terry

7. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

I think I have replied to all PM and mails, but if I haven't, pls ding me again.

What I'm wanting to do is load 50±, each, of a half-dozen Bismuth (mostly) hunting loads, in 3 size of 12ga ... maybe 6-7-800 bullets/year, total, using mostly Longshot & PB powders, and Federal papers for the 2½" & 2¾".

This is a high-precision, but not a high-demand application.

Thanks to all,

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.