1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-12ga Beretta 390 and 303 barrels

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by clayscoach, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

WTB-in good shape, 12ga Beretta 303 and 390 30" standard mobile choke barrels that are unaltered! No modifications, no porting and with the flat 3/8" wide rib. Jon

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

and i'm looking for a 5 foot blonde , who will reload shells for me too!!!

3. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Wally, I found one for you, but, I am not sure that a 5' tall blond trans-sexual guy named Jerrome would move to MO, although there are plenty in SF if you are really interested!

Also why is it that all these great barrels have been ported??? I don't understand how someone can poke holes in them.

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a 32 inch full Trap barrel I bought new years ago. Probably the best patterning barrel I have at 40 to 45 yards. What are they going for these days?

Hap

5. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

HAP- i sent you a PM--wally rieebesell

6. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Hap, Thanks but I am only interested in 30" barrels. The 32" seem to be going for $350-$450 each. Wally Riebesell is looking for a fixed choke 32". Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.