1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 12 gauge reloader

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by chrismhsc, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

Looking for decent inexpensive 12 gauge loader like a MEC sizemaster or PW 375. I live in Eastern Washington and will pay postage
    Thanks
    Chris

2. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

Chris I have a Mec Junior that I would sell for $35.00 plus RCBS model 502 Scale for $35.00 both like new condition plus A Lynan Shotshell Reloading Handbook that was priced at $24.95 new which I will through in free. If any interst give me a call @916-599-3314 or send me a E-Mail. You pay shipping from No. Ca. Thanks Jim

3. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

Thanks but I am hoping to find one that has a resizer

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

chris',

The jr does have a resizer. It is done on the first station during the depriming process. It is a sleeve style and not a collet style. The sleeve style is a lot more durable and doesn't get shot caught between the fingers.

Too fast,

That's a heck of a deal on the loader and scale. It'll bring twice that much on ebay.

ss

5. dzneff

dzneff Member

0   0   0

I have a PW 850 elite that I would part with for $450. Dennis

6. isuremissalot

isuremissalot TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Pacific DL-105 reloader. It is set up for 18grs Red Dot and 1 1/8 oz shot. Works good. $45 plus shipping from 57078.

If you search thru the posting someone had a PW-375 for sale here last week.

Randy

7. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

I think it was ALF-99 that had the 375 for sale. It was definitly priced right.

ss

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I sold the P-W 375 ship today . It was a very clean loader for most .

9. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Chris,

I have a PW 375 plus 2 Mec 500's (older progressives). I live in western Washington but do go over the mountain quite often ( to Ljutic).

I'm asking $125 for the PW 375. It's still on my bench and I just used it to load some Rio throw aways yesterday. Great loader, but I also have a Pacific 266 and really need to clear some stuff out of my garage.

I've never loaded on the Mec's, but I do have the instructions with parts list and all parts are there. I don't know why I bought them, something to play with I guess. I've cleaned and re-painted one, and the other is how I bought it. Both have the newer charge bar that takes Mec bushings and new shot and powder bottles. I'd like to get $100 and $75 for these loaders.

I really don't want the hassle of shipping so if you're interested, we can meet on your side of the mountain.

Tomas

10. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

11. corkey\rufus

corkey\rufus TS Member

0   0   0

chri I have a P.W. with auto shell feeder Its set for papers federal Ill send pics if you want works great Im in oregon will meet you 1/2 way mark 541 419 4422

12. eastwa

eastwa TS Member

0   0   0

"Mec Junior,RCBS model 502 Scale, Lyman manual FS."

If Chris does not want, I would be interested.
    Email sent.
    Marty

13. kolartarget

kolartarget Member

0   0   0

I have a ponsess 900 I bought the wad guide is cracked and super glued back together and was told every once in while it cocks the wad I dont know I bought it for a back up I also have a 800b but the timing must be off a little becaus it hits the top of the shell when its going to the second station I will make someone one heck of a deal on the both of them just call me 216-903-6924

14. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

Still looking for sizemaster or PW375

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.