1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: 12 Gauge 870 Stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Jollytrapshooter, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

A friend of mine has an 870 and we are wanting to turn it into the project gun this year. We don't want to cut his nice shiny stock already on it, so we are looking for a different one. Not looking to spend a lot of money so condition doesn't really matter, it's going to be refinished anyway. Thanks, Josh.

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

www.e-gunparts.com has them. HMB

3. jethro1629

jethro1629 TS Member

0   0   0

I have 2 or 3 870 stocks........$20 each.

Jethro1629

4. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

Jethro1629, you have a PM. Thanks, Josh.

5. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

Okay, it appears that "Jethro" never checks his email, and according to a search of his name, only visits this site about once every 2 months. So, I guess that means I'm still looking for a stock. Shooting season is just around the corner. Thanks, Josh.

6. nevin

nevin TS Member

0   0   0

E-Bay has a whole bunch of them in all price ranges.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.