1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*WTB - 12 Ga. Reloader

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by mgfi26, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgfi26

mgfi26 TS Member

0   0   0

Hello,

I am looking for a good used reloader. This is my forst so I'd like to learn with a single before I get a progressive. If anyone has one they would like to sell please supply info., price info., contact, and location.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

How about an RCBS Mini Grand....just a little used and in perfect condition. Comes with some bushings and a cover. All ready to load. Located in NJ. PM Me an Offer if Interested.

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

I've got some Mec Jrs I'd part with and also a Pacific 155. I'll try to get pics today for you.

4. mgfi26

mgfi26 TS Member

0   0   0

Can you please send me some info. regarding these machines also. ie. condition, price, parts included etc. You can pm me if you like or post ITT.

Thanks,

mgfi26
    Matt G.

5. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a Dillon SL900 lightly used up for sale. Fully loaded. 12ga die, case feeder, low powder warning, cover, Dillon electronic scale, reloading manuals and original boxes. Still figuring out the value. Dave T.

6. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

0   0   0

Dave T. Contacted Matt G and he interested in single stage and got
    his permission to contact U so not hijacking his thread. Please e-mail
    me your price on the 900.

Doyal

7. rollie stehr

rollie stehr TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a great selection of MEC and PACIFIC single stage reloaders starting at $50. I am in Minneapolis. Packing and shipping is $25. Call 952-215-2873.

8. mgfi26

mgfi26 TS Member

0   0   0

Reloader bought. Thank you to all of those that responded.

9. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

Rolle Stehr is great to work with and is very helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.