1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 12 GA 1100/1187

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Shipbuilder, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder TS Member

0   0   0

looking for good 1100/1187 12 ga for friend who wants to get started in basic shot gunning. He has a trap field an d 5 stand set up at his club. Peobably want at least 28 " barell and screw in chokes.
    Jim

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Have him watch for a good used 1100 or 1187 trap gun in the classifieds here. He'll need a barrel with screw in chokes for sporting clays.

The 1187 step rib barrel won't pattern more open than modified, so if he gets an 1187 trap gun he may need another barrel. I use a 28" field barrel for sporting clays.

Or, get a 28" or 30" field model and put a monte carlo or straight comb trap stock on it.

3. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

A friend owns this gun and asked me to sell it for him.....This is a 11-87 with 28" choked barrel. Has usual choke tubes and Pattern Master. Used very little. $400, plus shipping to your FFL or best offer. Please PM me for pictures, info or offer. Thanks

4. superxlou

superxlou Member

0   0   0

pm me if interested in an 11-87 Premium Trap with a 32" barrel for $545

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.