1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 1187 Target Barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DocJim, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocJim

DocJim Member

Looking for a 2 3/4", stepped rib, 30 inch target barrel for an 1187. Prefer choke tubes but might consider fixed IM choke. Drop the Xs and e-mail me at the above. Pictures would be good.

Jim G

2. leftex

leftex Active Member

I have a left handed one I don't need.

Wayne

3. DocJim

DocJim Member

Thanks Wayne, I neglected to say that I needed a right hand model (although sometimes I think I could do better as a southpaw). Jim G

4. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

Go to trap and skeet on Ebay there's a 30" 1187 trap barrel up for bid.

John

5. DocJim

DocJim Member

claybustin hoosier 52: Thanks. Jim G

6. DocJim

DocJim Member

Just vistited ebay and could not find the barrel. I THINK I was in the Trap and skeet section but must admit I don't visit that site very often and find it complicated. I did notice several traps, patches, barrel weights, etc for sale. There was about 3 pages of stuff. Was I in the right place or do I need more detailed instructions to get to where the barrel is for sale?

Jim G

7. jtf650

jtf650 Member

DocJim: Just got to know how to look: Item #160125974479, I think. The seller doesn't say, but I "think" all 1187 trap barrels were factory overbored. I've got the barrel you want, but it's attached to a receiver and stock that you probably don't want. Good luck with the search. James Fawcett

8. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

Hi Jim,

If you haven't found barrel on Ebay yet see if this helps. Go to Ebay web sight click on buy then click on sporting goods click on hunting, you will see a box on the left side of page with a list of sub category's click on skeet & trap shooting. scroll down on this page to where the page #'s are. Click on page 4. Barrel is toward bottom of this page as of this morning. Or when you go to their web sight just put item # in box on top left of page under the Ebay logo then click search. The item# that jtf650 mentioned above is correct. Hope 1 of these helps. Barrel was at 102.50 this am. I should mention that this barrel is ported if that is an issue with you. These barrels are hard to find, for I was looking for one a couple of years ago. But since then I found a O/U barrel for my Beretta 686 top single to shoot doubles and no longer interested in one. Good luck

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.