1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: 1100 youth stock 12g

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rrose, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrose

rrose TS Member

Does any one have a Rem 1100 used youth stock 12 1/2 LOP for 12 gauge?
    it is a great day when ones daughter tries trap shooting and not only likes it wants to continue to shoot and spend time with dad. The price of another 1100( for now) is a small price to pay for that quality time together.
    thanks
    randy

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Think you would be more pleased with a semi inletted stock from wenig custom stocks. The ladies new american trap model worked well for my wife. Adjustable comb would be a added feature. Not to hard to fit and finish either. Rollins book stock fitting secrets is a plus. If done right you could get stock a bit long and save the pieces you cut to length for shims as needed.<center>
    [​IMG]<br><br>
    </center> The reduced grip to trigger length is a god send. Next thing is the beretta 3901 reduced lenght model. If I had known about these when searching for a gun for my petite wife I would have bought one. Most adjustable gun right out of the box and last i saw running less than 1100

3. rrose

rrose TS Member

maclellan
    The Wenig is a good option but I was trying to find a short stock that I could purchase and let her shoot without spending a lot of time or money. I can let her use my back up 1100 for a while that way.
    thanks
    randy

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Randy,

You have mail.

Tim

5. rrose

rrose TS Member

stock found
    Thank you Tim Bruggeman!!

Thread Status: