1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB- 1100 upgraded stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by travisalfrey, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

0   0   0

I just purchased a really nice 1100 12 gauge but it has a trap stock on it which makes the poi way too high for me in skeet. I am looking for an above average looking stock- I guess they call it a field stock or a standard stock to replace the monte carlo stock it has.

Travis in NC

2. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

0   0   0

3. jandbburch

jandbburch Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Travis,
    I have three really nice factory new stocks that would probably be just what you are looking for. Two of the stocks are 1100 Competition stocks and one is an 1100 G3 stock. None have ever been mounted on a gun and all have very unique and beautiful grain.I would be interested in an outright sale or possible partial/full trade for your monte carlo trap stock. I can post pictures if you are interested. You can send me a PM on this site if you like.

Regards, Jim B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.