1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 1100 Trap Stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by fletcher, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a 1100 trap stock doesn't need to be perfect as I need to shorten it for a young shooter but his is to pretty to cut down.

2. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

0   0   0

3. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

I HAVE ONE LAYING AROUND SOMEWHERE . IT IS A STRAIGHT COMB WHICH IS BETTER FOR CUTTING DOWN. I THINK IT IS ALREADY SHORTENED A BIT. THE FINISH ON THE TOP IS DETERIORATED/FADED I THINK FROM A CHEEKEZE PAD IT HAS CUT CHECKERING . I WILL LOOK FOR IT AND TAKE A PHOTO /MEASURE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
    I'M THINKING 40 BUCKS. LEAVE OFF THE XX'S ON EMAIL ADDRESS

JOE

4. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

0   0   0

If you find it lugnutz426 let me know.

5. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

0   0   0

fletcher,

Another common problem for smaller shooters in addition to the length of the stocks they use is the height of the comb.

They need to be able to put their cheek bones snugly on the comb and still be able to look along or slightly down-onto the rib.

Rollin

6. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

FLETCHER

FOUND IT. SEND ME AN EMAIL (LEAVE XX'S OFF ADDRESS) AND I WILL SEND YOU PICTURES

JOE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.