1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 1100 Trap stock w/ adjustable comb

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ponderosa_boy, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ponderosa_boy

ponderosa_boy TS Member

0   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    Looking for above with decent wood for a late model 12 GA 1100 Sporting Clays gun.
  2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Aug 27, 2007
    West Central Florida
    F/S: Jack West Adjustable Comb Stocks This is on this site.
    Subject: F/S: Jack West Adjustable Comb Stocks
    Email: kolarskeet@gmail.com
    Date: Fri, Oct 16, 2009 - 04:43 PM ET
    Website Address: http://www.sminglershotgunsports.webs.com

Just wanted to let you all know that Smingler Shotgun Sports is now going to be carrying the "Jack West" line of adjustable Remington shotgun stocks and forends, in both black and the new carbon graphite finishes. I will add all the info to my website shortly, but I thought I'd post them up here for anyone that might be interested.

Pricing is as follows:

Rem 870 Stock Only, Black $179.95

Rem 870 Stock Set, Black $199.95

Rem 870 Stock Set, Carbon Graphite $219.95

Rem 1100 Stock Only, Black $179.95

Rem 1100 Stock Set, Black $199.95

Rem 1100 Stock Set, Carbon Graphite $219.95

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1100 trap ajustable comb

1100 trap ajutable trap