1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 1100 trap / low mileage on it.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Southpaw Sam, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

Helping a friend get started in trap-- what do you have? Sam

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Hey SS I have an 1100 W/ Jack West Composite stock with a an adjustable Plate with thick gooey pad installed by Ken Rucker. It isn't a Trap receiver however, it's a 3" Mag that comes with a 3" Mag VR Barrel and your choice of either a Step Rib 30" full Trap barrel, or a 30" Step Rib Rem-Choke Barrel with 4 Flush Rem-chokes. I would rate everything at mid-high 90% I will take $775 + S & H for either combination?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

Sir M, a question for you on the trap & Rem-choke barrels--do they have center beads? I assume the trap does. I'm waiting for a response from the person who could be interested. Could you PM me a contact phone #? Thanks Sam

4. uplate

uplate TS Member

0   0   0

I have a very nice 1100 Trap T. Sending you a PM.

5. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

I have found an 1100. Thanks to everyone who responded. Sam