1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-1100 trap -left hand -found one-thanks

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by acss, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i have a shooting friend looking for a -- left handed- rem. 1100 trapgun 30in--wally riebesell--660-744-4115 cst

2. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

0   0   0

Wally,
    I have a LH Rem 1100 trap that I would consider letting go. It is in very good condition with no scratches, chips or dings in the wood and the blueing is also in very good condition. The gun has nicely grained wood with an adjustable comb and 4 way butt pad. There are 2 fixed choke barrels, both are 30" with VR. One barrel has been opened to .725 constriction and choked to .705 which , I believe, is a tight modified. The other has had choke work also but I do not know the constriction or bore. I do know that the second barrel was done for trap work. There is a snap on shell catcher, extra bolt and a green factory hard case. I am asking $950 for the entire package. If you have an interest I can send pictures.
    Mark

3. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

0   0   0

Wally,
    I apologize, The asking price does not include shipping. Thanks,
    Mark

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

call me monday nite-660-744-4115, i am looking for a friend- he has had several offers and i'll put you in touch with him-he is out of town until then-thanks wally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.