1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - 1100 trap barrel with ramp rib

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by agrooms, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agrooms

agrooms Member

0   0   0

I recently obtiane a used Remington 1100 (early 70's vintage) for my son. It came with a 26" skeet barrel and he would like to use it to shoot trap. So I am looking for a reasonably priced trap barrel (two bead barrel - prefer white front bead) in either 28" or 30" with a full choke. I would prefer the older syle ramp rib (the lower rib) as the 1100 skeet has a fairly slow stock height.

Thanks - Allen L. Grooms

2. burtona

burtona Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Try Corson's
    http://www.corsonsbarrels.com/index.html

3. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I have a 30 inch 1100 barrel with a low rib and uses screw in remchokes (modified choke tube included). Has a metal front bead but no middle bead. Smokes trap targets on a field stocked 1100 I have. $200.00 shipped. JM

4. agrooms

agrooms Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the replies thus far. I am going to check out the http://www.corsonsbarrels.com/index.html web site.

I have a fairly limited budget and only have about $300 invested in this 1100 so am looking to spend under $150 (shipped) for a barrel. Maybe that is an unrealistic expectation, but I KNOW what my back account can afford.

Thanks - Allen L. Grooms

5. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 28" mod barrel from an estate sale. Minor/light pitting by the rib area near the chamber. Other than that, it is a nice piece. $115 to your door.

Butch from Pgh

6. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I have a 1100 30" stepped rib barrel, full choke, 98% condition.
    $190.00 delivered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.