1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 1100 diamond anniversary

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dale1957, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dale1957

dale1957 Member

0   0   0

Would like to buy a 1100 Diamond Anniversary shotgun. Please PM me. Don't put ur info on this thread. People come behind u and under cut u. Thanks Dale

2. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

sent you PM GaryL.

3. john ellis

john ellis Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Dale-- I have one you need to see--send me an e-mail and I will send pictures-John Ellis --ellisjre@aol.com

4. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

Good luck Dale, a few months back it seemed like these guns were coming out of the woodwork- a lot new in the box with the sleeve. Gorgeous guns.

5. dale1957

dale1957 Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.