1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 1100 Classic Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Lyndon Shumaker, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyndon Shumaker

Lyndon Shumaker Member

Anyone have a 1100 classic trap with the monte carlo stock???????

thanks

Lyndon Shumaker

2. jlicquia

jlicquia Member

I have one. LNIB, with two or three Briley chokes and shell catcher. $500 plus freight shipped to your FFL.

Jim

3. Lyndon Shumaker

Lyndon Shumaker Member

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have several here at the Silver Dollar. All are new. Photos on web site.$850.00
    Mike Battista

5. wannaz

wannaz Member

Would like to tell everyone that I purchased Jim's 1100 classic. I cannot tell you enough how honest, and straight forward it was doing business with Jim. Gun was as he described it, and he stayed in contact with me all the way thru the process of receiving it. He also sent me a check back for the excess shipping charges. Great guy, wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Nice to know there are still people out there who's word can be trusted.
    Tim

6. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

One thing I would like to add. If you buy the Classic Trap 1100, buy the Hastings barrel as sold through Shotgun Sports. What a difference it makes! The Hastings barrel requires some minor modifications to the Classic as described many times on this site.
    JJJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.