1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 1100 20 Gauge Standard Weight Barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ClaysNovice, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClaysNovice

ClaysNovice Member

0   0   0

I just purchased a Remington 1100 SB Skeet 20 gauge. I am trying to find a replacement barrel for it. I know they are hard to come by. It needs to be the standard weight barrel, not the LT-20 barrel that the newer models have. I am looking for a modified to full barrel, VR, 28 inches if possible. Please let me know what you are willing to sell.

Thanks.

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Remington Shotgun Barrels

Model 1100 20ga STANDARD WT

A Quarter will fit through the mag band

Serial number ends with X or N

26”
    I/C
    Vent

95%+
    $350

26”
    Skeet
    Vent

95%+
    $350

21”
    Cyl
    Vent

90%
    $275

28”
    Full

95%
    $200

28”
    Mod

95%
    $200

28”
    Adj
    Lyman

90%
    $200

22”
    Slug

95%
    $350

Corsons barrels.com . JEFF

3. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

I own one too.....barrels are rediculously priced. I sent mine to Carlsons and
    for 145 bucks they threaded the barrel and gave me 3 extended sporting chokes
    and a speed wrench. Did nice work....the gun is now my favorite sporting clays gun. I just sent them my old 20ga standard weight wingmaster barrel to do the same.

joe

4. ClaysNovice

ClaysNovice Member

0   0   0

Joe,

The barrel is fixed choke skeet. I was thinking that there would not be enough barrel for them to cut threads for chokes. What gauge was your gun before you had it threaded. I want to evetually use the gun as a sporting gun and on some occasional dove hunts.

Thanks for your input.

Billy

5. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

2 THINGS

MINE WAS A MOD. MEASURE THE OD OF THE BARREL AND CALL CARLSONS. THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO LET YOU KNOW IF THERE IS ENOUGH MEAT ON A SKEET BARREL.

IF THERE IS NOT....AS STANDARD 20'S ARE MOST SOUGHT AFTER BY SKEET SHOOTERS. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO SWAP SOMEONE A SKEET BARREL FOR A TIGHTER CONSTRICTION TO ADD CHOKES TO. OR LEAVE ALONE AS A MOD WILL PROBABLY DO THE JOB IN THE FIELD. MAYBE TRY A POST ON SHOTGUNWORLD FORUM

GOOD LUCK

JOE

6. ClaysNovice

ClaysNovice Member

0   0   0

Thanks Joe. Good point about trading the skeet barrel. I will look into it. I appreciate all your help.

Billy

7. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

I have one, VGC. 28" Modified. $175.00 Shipped. PM me if interested. Rick Gibbs

8. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

0   0   0

I have a like new mod. barrel for this gun. Will tradde for skeet barrel in same condition....Stroker

9. ClaysNovice

ClaysNovice Member

0   0   0

k1200ltc509,

Rick, You have a PM.

10. ClaysNovice

ClaysNovice Member

0   0   0

k1200ltc509,

Rick, I left you another PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.