1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 1100 20 ga vent rib barrel STD

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Calkidd, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Not really choosey to length but would prefer a mod or full. REM choke would be ok if there is such an animal.

Bryan

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have an almost like new Remington 20 gauge Skeet. I would sell for $595.00.
    Don

3. jawinchester

jawinchester Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Bryan,

I have a 26 inch VR barrel with fixed skeet choke. It has spend most of its life in the safe and is in good shape except the bluing has "aged" and lost a little lustre. PM me if interested.

--Jerry

4. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the offers, but I really would like either a full or mod.

Bryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.