1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 11-87 30" Barrel Trap or LC

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by NJCOP, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

AS the title says looking for 11-87 Trap or LC barrel. I do not have a hand full of cash so if you have one that you want to sell at a reasonable price, i.e. a price that you'd buy it for please email me at copnj1301@yahoo.com and let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

2. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

WTB 11-87 30

PM sent
    regards
    Bob

3. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

WTB 11-87 30