1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTA Homegrounds

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jettski25, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jettski25

jettski25 Member

Was reading latest issue of Trapshooting USA and there is a great article on Homegrounds project. (hey- you voice concerns, one must give credit when due.

The best news was they will have permanent building this year. The article quoted WTA president and 2 directors so it must be true. I thought we were going to be in tent city.

Can one of the WTA directors please give a overview of how this is going to work this year. Also can a list of potential venders be posted.

Thanks

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I guess we are assuming you are speaking of Wilmington Trap Association in Delaware for those of us who dont get TS USA?

3. justlookin

justlookin Member

Wisconsin, look here: http://witrapshootingassociation.blogspot.com/

4. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Or up above for an active link.

Tim

5. jettski25

jettski25 Member

So in what gave credit and questions were nicely asked, according to WTA website, were trying to cause problems with this thread.

Funny as the WTA president and 2 directors were quoted. The WTA has always had issues with informing their membership. They would rather keep things quiet and not ask questions. This were very simple questions and all would benifit from the answers. They could even be posted on the WTA website.

Censorship in it's finest from the pro's at keeping the information silent. Thanks WTA !!!!

6. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

The tents and porta potties are already reserved as per the February board meeting. Two portable storage units are going to used for sign up and classification.

7. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

Hey... Jettski25....What is you REAL NAME ???

8. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

This brings up a question on the camp grounds, will the bathrooms and showers for the camp ground be built, I have talked to several that have reserved spots and they have been told that the camp grounds will be complete, I know that tents will be used for the club house, but I interested in if the campgrounds will be completely built by the shoot date?
    This message is directed to Don, or anyone else that would like to answer it!!!!!
    Thanks in advance..............Tom

9. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

I'm concerned about completing the power grid so people can shoot.

Rick

10. jettski25

jettski25 Member

Hey War Wagon -- What's your real name????????

11. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

...Hey Jett.... I know you have been shooting since Moses...and I know I must have seen you before...I'm not a coward. My name is Jim Fuller from Green Bay
    Ok...What's your Name Mr Jett... ?????

12. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

I just looked at the Information part of the WTA website, it is so strange that WTA would post that type of post on there own website, disclaiming their own interview with trapshooting USA, Trying to say that people at trapshooting USA are trying to use thier interview aganist them , I read this post and all i see is people asking questions and no one willing to give any information! I'm a little confussed whats going on here!

13. Donm

Donm Active Member

Call or email a director or use the comment section on our web site if you need answers. As I said before I will not answer on this site.

14. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

I'm also confused why Don continues to answer question on this sight and then posts that he doesn't answer questions! He just answered a question on another post telling someone that all the camping was filled! It's very confusing to me!
    Don do remember answering this question a few hours before you posted that you don't answer questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I do believe all camp sites have deposits,there maybe a couple of vender sites left. They will have full hookups also." does this jog you memory!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

Hey Jett....are you still hiding under that rock ? I told you my name how about you ??? BE A MAN and tell us all who you are.....or are you going to crawl under that rock and be with your slug brothers. COWARD.....

16. illusion

illusion TS Member

>X2fan, that site provided lots of info and if you search around on there site you are able to get most of your question answer. as far as asking and getting response it depends how you come across. the reason there Q&A got shut down was it always seem to drift into the attacking others "mode".

> just look how even on hear people are aready throwing down the gauntlet!

17. Ricky Hoppe

Ricky Hoppe Member

illusion, not exactly.

It got shut down because the board got sick an tired of people asking questions and heaven forbid expecting answers. Then those you rah rah I'll support them at any cost started the attacks on those who asked questions. Look at the tyep responses to Maxey, Hoppe, Brohmer and others. For the most part those bullies chased them away and got what they wanted.

DB

18. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

Dear Jett.....You still under that Rock ???? It's almost spring and most SLUGS come out by then.....COWARD

19. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update and the web site. Looks like a great new shooting clubs. Those Cheeseheads like my good friends, Carol and Steve Keeley, are hard workers. It makes me want to shoot there. Hope to see you guys soon. Barry.

20. jettski25

jettski25 Member

Hey war wagon. Not a coward. Just stepped away for a few days. Name is David Smith. Nice to meet you !! : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wta homegrounds

wtahomegrounds