1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WSRC looks great!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Clay Addict, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Wow the WSRC looks great! The grass is thick, green and mowed. The trees are full of leaves. The background is looking very nice. The temperature is 81 degrees with 70 percent humidity. Stepped out of the trailer around sunrise and needed a jacket. The State has done a good job getting it ready for us to have a great Grand. Good to see all of the old friends. Last night we were sitting around a campfire having a great time.

Hope you can make it to the Grand, the place looks great and I anticipate a crowd. The camp ground is filling by the minute. Come and support your ATA.

CA

2. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

dropped the 5th wheel off last night after finishing the CZS at Brittany. I echo CA's comments. The quick tour I took before leaving -- evertyhing looks awesome! Can't wait to get back there Friday night.

3. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

John,
    Good shootin at Brittany. Heard you did well.
    See you Friday at the Grand.
    CA

4. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

CA is right, I drove thru there on Sunday afternoon. Grounds looks great, campers were pulling in & you could not ask for better weather. Hope it stays like this. Have a Great time everyone, support your Grand. Colonel

5. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

You guys need to stop it! I'm having enough trouble concentrating already. I'll be there Sunday tho!

Guy B.

6. old870

old870 TS Member

81 degrees??? Must be global warming!

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I will be arriving Friday afternnon! Will be set up and vending on Sunday. I can't wait!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.