1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WSRC Fall Classic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jevoliva, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Just wanted to say thank you to Southern Promotions for putting on a fine shoot. Everything was run very well and the feed they put on Saturday night was great! Crowd was decent -- 100 to 110 or so, not bad with the limited marketing that when into this one. I had a great time and was finally able to get my head back on straight shooting wise.

RON AND CREW: Keep up the good work! You guys did a fine job and learned from your experiences from the US Open. I look forward to the three Sparta shoots next year. They will be chilsed into the ol' schedule.

John

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I was there on Saturday helping the IDNR run the skeet program. I shot the handicap everything went great hope to see more events like this at Sparta

Ronbo

3. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

Thanks Ron and southern promotions for putting on a great shoot. Excellant food and entertainment. I look forward to the next one.
    Scott Hubble

4. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

bump for ron

5. rossjj97

rossjj97 TS Member

John,
    I have to agree on the quality of this shoot. It ran along much better than the US Open. Southern promotions learned well from their first try at running a shoot and got it so much better this time. I could only be there for Sat and Sun, but it was great fun.

By the way I hope you get back over here for the IL State shoot and I make it to the IN State shoot next year as well. Had a blast shooting off with you. Hope we get the chance to do it again some day.

Jim Ross

6. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Same here Jim -- great time on both days and in the shoot offs.... I have the Illinois State penciled in for 2008. Hope you can join us at Indiana!

John

7. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

one more bump for ron and the crew...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.