Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WSRC Fall Classic

960 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  jevoliva 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say thank you to Southern Promotions for putting on a fine shoot. Everything was run very well and the feed they put on Saturday night was great! Crowd was decent -- 100 to 110 or so, not bad with the limited marketing that when into this one. I had a great time and was finally able to get my head back on straight shooting wise.

RON AND CREW: Keep up the good work! You guys did a fine job and learned from your experiences from the US Open. I look forward to the three Sparta shoots next year. They will be chilsed into the ol' schedule.

John

#5 ·
John,
I have to agree on the quality of this shoot. It ran along much better than the US Open. Southern promotions learned well from their first try at running a shoot and got it so much better this time. I could only be there for Sat and Sun, but it was great fun.

By the way I hope you get back over here for the IL State shoot and I make it to the IN State shoot next year as well. Had a blast shooting off with you. Hope we get the chance to do it again some day.

Jim Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.