Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WSRC Fall Classic

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  EDGARMCM 
#1 ·
From the Sparta News Webdealer

Southern Promotions sponsors shoot

The Southern Promotions Fall Classic Shoot will be held Sept. 19-23 at the World Shooting & Recreational Complex (WSRC).

Ron Stork, Southern Promotions owner, said he expects 400 to 500 shooters at the event.

Mike Hampton, who served as tournament director for the Grand American, will serve the same function for the Fall Classic Shoot.

Pre-registration will be Sept. 19, with ten events on the other four days.

There will be singles, doubles and handicap events on Sept. 20.

The Sept. 21 events include a preliminary 100 singles, handicap and preliminary doubles.

The 200 singles championship will be held on Sept.. 22, along with a preliminary handicap.

The closing events on Sept. 23 are the 50 pair doubles championship and the 100 handicap championship.

For more information, contact Southern Promotions at 820 W. Second St., Sparta; phone 443-2600.

See less See more
#2 ·
Saw flyers at the Grand. I was told that they passed out flyers on the last Friday. Lucky that I saw one. Anyone know the money being offered? See ya there as I will be in Central Wisconsin for work, will drive south, shoot and then drive home. 1200 miles of driving and then return in two weeks for the Mo. Fall Hcap. I will probably leave my gun with friends at the Sparta fall event and fly to the MO. Hcap and pick up my gun there. Fun, fun, fun
CA

#4 ·
The more shoots at the WSRC the better. Don't know if more shooters would move to the area but it doesn't hurt to have as many magor shoots as they can there to attract more people to come to the area to shoot. I think there is a major shoot every month at the WSRC whether it be Trapshooting, Skeet, or Sporting clays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.