1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WSRC Fall Classic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Don S, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don S

Don S Member

From the Sparta News Webdealer

Southern Promotions sponsors shoot

The Southern Promotions Fall Classic Shoot will be held Sept. 19-23 at the World Shooting & Recreational Complex (WSRC).

Ron Stork, Southern Promotions owner, said he expects 400 to 500 shooters at the event.

Mike Hampton, who served as tournament director for the Grand American, will serve the same function for the Fall Classic Shoot.

Pre-registration will be Sept. 19, with ten events on the other four days.

There will be singles, doubles and handicap events on Sept. 20.

The Sept. 21 events include a preliminary 100 singles, handicap and preliminary doubles.

The 200 singles championship will be held on Sept.. 22, along with a preliminary handicap.

The closing events on Sept. 23 are the 50 pair doubles championship and the 100 handicap championship.

For more information, contact Southern Promotions at 820 W. Second St., Sparta; phone 443-2600.

2. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Saw flyers at the Grand. I was told that they passed out flyers on the last Friday. Lucky that I saw one. Anyone know the money being offered? See ya there as I will be in Central Wisconsin for work, will drive south, shoot and then drive home. 1200 miles of driving and then return in two weeks for the Mo. Fall Hcap. I will probably leave my gun with friends at the Sparta fall event and fly to the MO. Hcap and pick up my gun there. Fun, fun, fun
    CA

3. piddie

piddie TS Member

Great idea. They need to have something major each month. That way a lot of trapshooters will move to the area and guarantee success for the WSRC.

comments?

4. Ill. Rich

Ill. Rich TS Member

The more shoots at the WSRC the better. Don't know if more shooters would move to the area but it doesn't hurt to have as many magor shoots as they can there to attract more people to come to the area to shoot. I think there is a major shoot every month at the WSRC whether it be Trapshooting, Skeet, or Sporting clays.

5. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Could it be that this WSRC thing is actually going to fly?

I thought it was the biggest disaster in the history of mankind, yet they are actually having shoots, good shoots!

What gives?

6. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

Aug. 22-23, IHOSA Sporting Clays Event

Aug. 24, Southern Illinois Editorial Association Winter Meeting ( Winter Meeting!???)

Aug. 22-23, IHOSA Sporting Clays Event

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.