1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WSRC at Sparta: a Grand place!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chipshot, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Chipshot

Chipshot TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Shot the handicap events at the Grand on the 8th and 9th. Every time I visit the WSRC it just seems to get better. Maybe one of these days I'll shoot well enough to win something! Good luck to all who are attending the Grand!

Bob Mizner
  2. zzoom

zzoom Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Made our annual trip yesterday. "Vendor row" did not seem as busy as last year, parking was not an issue either. That being said, managed to buy a few things I really did not need, had ribs at Southside and peach ice cream from local food vendor. Watched shoot offs saturday evening then headed home. Cannot wait for next year so wife and I can do it again. Weather was very good and unfortunately I did not notice if weeds were an issue this year. Sure someone will speak up and complain about something. If you have never been, you should plan a trip, even if it is in Sparta.