1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WRONG GUN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by roger stoddard, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger stoddard

roger stoddard TS Member

Read several "wrong gun" threads, what about just forgetting your gun and driving off. I operate a small trap range and twice I have delivered trapguns to their owners. We had one guy take another persons 870 TB trap that was just like his own. All these people were known to me so it was easy to correct the situation. I called one of the guys who forgot his gun , the same evening, and asked if he had finished cleaning his gun yet.....there was a long pause. It was pretty funny. These things can happen. Roger

2. BobHoukOregon

BobHoukOregon Member

I have done it more then I like to think about.

3. don q

don q TS Member

Back in the 60's I left my new A-5 i'n the rack at the duck club. Didn't realize till I got home, drove 2 hrs back to find it still in the rack with nobody around. I guess things were different back then. Don Q

4. mag410

mag410 Active Member

We had an open house one fall. One of the guests left a Browning A5 in the gun rack. Nobody had a clue whose gun it was. 2 years later I got a call from a local pawn shop. The owner knew I was on the board of the gun club. He says "I have a guy in here looking for his Browning A5 that he thinks he left at the gun club". The guy came by my office and picked it up. Not so much as a thank you, acted like he was doing me a favor? People?

Michael Goines

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

We think "Wrong Gun" every time we miss, right.

6. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I wont be haveing that problem anymore Atleast with this 1. Had it happen with a Citori 1 time.
    09newbie_2009_110593.jpg

Jerry Lewis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.