1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Write in Candidate for President.....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Received this from a freind:

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE.
    HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) "Press 1 for English" is immediately banned. English is the official language, speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports. We will use the 'Walmart' policy 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't getting nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a
    passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences, if convicted you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim, gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9) One export will be allowed, Wheat, The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the
    American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get. Thanks for listening, and remember to write in my name on the ballot in
    November.
    God bless America

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I agree. "Bob for President". Question: Can I volunteer for a tower on the border?

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Well if you're going to be draconian on crime, how about adopting Vlad the Impaler 's solution to unemployment (which also solves welfare) - kill everyone without jobs.

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Unfortunately we rely more on foreign goods than you know. For example, computer chips used in out combat aircraft are imported. And what do we do about oil?

I would love to see a candidate with an "America first" platform but this is not it. But I hope it made to feel better to vent.

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

Bob, you have my vote if we can enough to surpass McCain. We have to beat Osama and Biden no matter what!

Steve

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Biden will hasten Obama's defeat!

Curt

7. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I received this from a friend...they have not printed enough money for me to take that job. I thought it was humorous and fun to read.

I think the computer chips we use are made in Silicon Valley. I tried to get some electronic gear from New Zealand and had to answer a raft of detailed questions from US Customs and Homeland security before they would let me have them. They contained computer chips from California and I had to get certification from the manufacturer of that fact!

I hope we are not using chips from China!

All the best, Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.