1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Wright's Gunsmithing--AAA GREAT JOB @@@@@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joe90t, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Wright

Received my K-80 barrels back from Stu Wright's Gunsmithing in Pinckneyville,IL. last Monday. Beautiful job installing choke tubes in my unsingle & O/U K-80 Barrels. Went to a shoot at Raton Trap Club Saturday & Sunday. 50-60 mph winds both days but, hey it was 88 degrees so could shoot in shorts.I shot my older gun Sat. and shot ok for that kind of wind. Sunday decided to shoot the K-80 and was I Pleased with the job Wright's did --YOU BET YOUR Bippy I was. This is NOT a Bragg but, only to let those that are thinking about having choke tubes installed in their barrels. Ok 60 mph winds (locals said they checked) 25-25-24-25 for a 99. Let me assure you it was NOT the Indian this time it was the ARROW!!! Yes it was singles but, who cares when the gun works that well. Fast turn around and Very reasonable price for Excellent workmanship.When you call (and you will)Molly is a SUPER NICE LADY and treats you GREAT. I HIGHLY Recommend Wright's Gunsmithing. Joe Whitehurst joe90t
  2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

Nice write up Joe
  3. G-12

G-12 TS Member

I'm not surprised. When you want a quality job you deal with quality people!
    Ben
  4. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Thanks Lou,Wright's REALLY has their Act together. Top Quality Work !!!!!!!!!!!!joe90t
  5. Rodney1966

Rodney1966 Member

I agree! They are great people and very good customer service. I'm hooked on the Competition Choke tubes. Stu and Molly both are very good to work with. Rodney Erkson
  6. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

I approached Stu at the Mo State Shoot about making an older BT-99 a short yardage gun for my wife. He asked me what my handicap was. I told him this was for my wife and she would never get off the 19 yard line. He said well you want to be able to shoot this as a backup don't you? I told him I was on the 22 yd line. He said he could put a choke in it that would give me hard breaks to 23 yards and be more "forgiving" for her at 16. He said it would break targets at 25 yards but I "wouldn't like the looks of them". I had him do it, and everything he told me was 100% correct. It does everything exactly as he said it would. The man is a choke guru, and a real nice guy to boot!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.