1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WRIGHT'S CHOKE TUBES....how do they perform???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pheasantsgalore, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

WRIGHT

I am looking for some replacement choke tubes for a K-80, and wondered if anyone here is using Wrights replacement choke tubes in your gun, and how satisfied are you?? Have you gone to the test patterning board at all?? thanks,......Rob G.

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

I've purchased (3) Wright's competition chokes for my Ljutic (since they are $55 each and Ljutic chokes are $150 each) and they work great. I love them and have been shooting them for 3 years now. They're made from 17-4PH steel, and are very sturdy. You will need to buy one of their choke wrenches when you buy the chokes. It's a special design that works on compression.

Kevin

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Spend a few minutes speaking with Stu Wright and you'll buy his chokes. I went choke shopping at the Grand six years ago and Stu was the only choke vendor with whom I spoke who asked me WHY I wanted to replace my Krieghoff tubes. He'll explain what parallel does to a choke and how his differ from the rest. His emphasis is on even patterns instead of spectacular breaks, something from which a shooter like me who doesn't always center his targets can benefit.

Ed

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Great chokes with great performance at a good price. I don't have a K-80 but they improved my scores with my Brownings. You won't be sorry you tried them.----Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.