1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wrights choke tube or angleport tubes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bray, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bray

Bray TS Member

I am looking for new extended choke tubes for Browning, looking for opinions for which one is better.

2. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

They definitely are the best.

3. Andy Moreland

Andy Moreland TS Member

I bought a set of Angleports through their 5/$100 deal. For the loads I build, they patterned more uniformly than several borrowed Wright's in my 32-inch XT.

Andy Moreland

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

As an Angleport distributor, I asked for and got the distributorship because of the superior performance of their chokes.

At 5 for $100, they cannot be beat. The Citori will have a bore dia. of .740", while the Cynergy has .735" bores. They will want to know. They can supply you with gold or silver tubes if you ask. Heavy grease will keep them from loosening.

I use 5 points for Skeet, 40 points for everything else. The 40 pointers are Martian Death Rays. LOL

5. djcuda

djcuda Member

You can not beat the AnglePort chokes.I use them in 3 Brownings and they pattern better than the invector plus chokes.
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.