1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wright's 870 trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gjmen, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gjmen

gjmen Member

Wright

I am in the market for a good trigger for a 870. The factory trigger is awful. What luck have people had with the Stuart Wright's 870 triggers? What other brands are out there and where can I get my hands on one? Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks, gjmen

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Awfully hard to beat a good Timney trigger. Lots of them out there.

ec90t

3. gjmen

gjmen Member

Where do I find one? Can I get one new? Or do I need to look for a used one. Thanks, gjmen

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Timney quit making them a while back and Stu Wright peddled off what was left of them. I have no idea if he has any left.

You may possibly find one on this site for sale. A simple WTB thread usually gets lots of responces.

ec90t

5. gunsmith19

gunsmith19 TS Member

GJMEN,I CAN DO YOU A CUSTOM TRIGGER JOB ON YOUR FACTORY TRIGGER THAT I GUARANTE YOU WILL LIKE,I'VE DONE THEM FOR OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE AS WELL AS ON GUNBROKER,TOTAL COST IS $60,THANKS,DAVE

6. gjmen

gjmen Member

I spoke with Stu Wright today. He had one NOS Timney left in stock, I bought it. Thanks for everyones input. gjmen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wright trap shooting triggers