1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wright Choke tubes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jrob103021, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jrob103021

Jrob103021 TS Member

Wright choke tubes
    does anybody use them
    looking for a set for my Browning XT for trap shooting prob lt.full/ full

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I use them. They are one of the best made. I can't help you on any used ones but you can buy them straight from Stu Wright himself. Link above.

3. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

I bought a used #7 Wright's choke (light full) which I found to work quite effectively from 16 yd to the 26 - 27. Best $$ on a choke tube I have spent. Regards, Ed

4. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

I have used them on my last gun and my current one. They are fine choke tubes. Bruce

5. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I have used Wright's in two guns, Certori and Beretta simi auto. I prefer them to any other screw in choke I have used, factory and Briley.

6. Tom@eel

Tom@eel Member

I've used both Wright's and Briley on my MX-8. Wright's seem to shoot a more uniform pattern on the board, P-chokes have a "Hot Core", Briley's were similar but not as bad. Haven't tried other brands...See no reason to switch from Wright's. Just remember to loosen them while the barrels are still hot/warm or you'll be in for a struggle to remove from a cold barrel.

7. lancelot

lancelot Member

These are the best choke tubes on the market. You can say the same for Stu Wright.

Make sure you mike the barrels of your XT before you order the chokes. My new, XT miked .739 rather than .742. Stu sent me two higher number choke tubes than what would normally be ordered to get the results I wanted. This is very IMPORTANT. Call Stu and ask him about it.

Ron Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
stew wright start making chokes

wright choke tubes

wright chokes

wrights choke tubes
wrights chokes
wrirth choke tubes