1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wow

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by tammike, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tammike

tammike Member

I see no changes regardless of who is elected as the president of the United States. The morals and ethics have deteriorated to the point of no return and it is so sickening to watch people lie, cheat, and steel from me and the other few remaing tax payers.

2. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

tammike,
    I understand your frustration, BUT I see a world of difference in what I believe to be true about Mitt. And what I have SEEN to be disgustingly true about the current administration. Please VOTE!!

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Washer On Wheels? You can help clean it up by voting. The current O administration's goal is to serve as a giant vaccum and suck all the wealth from the poor and middle class to the top (like in that movie, can't think of the name where the giant vaccum sucks all the air off earth). I can't say things will get better right away if you vote for Romney (things are so messed up now under O), but I can say I think he and Ryan are the Better men to serve the taxpayers of this Country. Vote your head and heart and help improve things a little at a time so it gets done right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.